Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wooo... Tree..... Pretty.......

So, the Xmas tree is finally done. Yay!!


Well, except for the star on top. I can't reach that high.

I usually "group" my ornaments, so there is time taken in the planning and placement of ornaments. But the results are worth it.

The Barbie section...


The Simpsons section..



.... Sesame Street....



But as much as it is a big toybox, it's not all kids stuff.

Like Marilyn......



And my Bettie Page ornament....



The Vegas section....


And I picked up one of the Christmas Story ornaments at Hallmark. Ahh.. the soft glow of electric sex....


Been slacking on the Hausfrau duties. Still adjusting to the new job, and ending up doing more work for the old job than I anticipated. Good, since they're paying me. Well, if they got all the invoice crap worked out today, they'll be paying me.

Tonight was chili cheese omelette. I know, it sounds gross. But it's tasty. I usual make one "family" omelette ala America's Test Kitchen, and just cut that up. Today's omelette featured some melted cheese and leftover chili that I pulled outta the freezer. We first had it in Vegas, and we're now addicts for a chili cheese omelette. Yummers.

1 comment:

The Country Mouse said...

Very pretty tree. You clearly put more effort into it than I do! Now turn out the room lights and bask in the glow. :)