Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to reality.....

After all the fun of the Vegas trip I let myself get lost in the fun of cooking for Easter.

I had several posts I wanted to do, but utter laziness took over (combined with picking up the Twilight book series after I was done with friends going "You haven't read those yet????" finally sucked me in after HATING the first book but enjoying the next two a couple more. And I swear, I will stop forsaking my blog for the third book. Hopefully.

But, that means that over vacation and furlough, I was able to knock out some pretty tasty food along with reading 5 books, so although ya'll don't get the benefits of it, it was good for me.

And dinner tonight was nothing noteworthy... egg & tuna salad sandwiches. I was just utterly oblivious to what was going on last week, and totally forgot that I needed to figure out dinner stuff for tonight through Thursday. Thankfully, my overstuffed freezers can save the day as I've already pulled out some shrimp for tomorrow, and leftover Sunday Gravy for Wednesday.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better adjusted to an actual full day of thought at work, and able to at least update on some of the highlights of the past week.

No comments: