Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yay! It's almost Vegas!!

Bags are packed, we leave in the morning. And if it ain't packed right now (except for the laptop) it is not getting packed.

When I was doing my timesheet for Old Company last night I realized why I feel like I've been thru the ringer... in addition to Current Company (about 45 hours a week) I did about 15 hours for Old Company in the past week. No wonder it felt like a 60 hour week... it was!! (Jealous, That Word Guy ??? Addendum Hell is just as much "fun" as it always was.....)

Really looking forward to Vegas. I think the hubby is feeling some kind of guilt over my constant recent making fun of his desire to eat only Fatburger and hot dogs in Vegas and has suggested we might hit some actual real places to eat in Vegas. If we do, we do. If we don't, we don't. I've already learned there is no way to EVER plan every dining experience I'd like to slam in to each trip.

Hopefully, the gamblind Gods will be kinder to us this trip and it won't just be blowing the daily gambling budget in record times.

Time to check off the packing list on the Palm to hope I didn't forget anything.... like I usually do (hell, once I managed to pack for a five day trip and did not pack a single bra - and didn't wear one while we were traveling).

No comments: