Saturday, June 9, 2007

So who the heck are you??

More often, I find myself remind myself... oh yeah, I'm married now??

I'm a (sigh) early 30's gal, have a day job, live in the Chicago northwest suburbs. Got married in 2005 after dating the most wonderful guy for a mere 11 years (hey.... ya gotta take the test drive before you commit to buying!). I'm snarky, I spend too much time watching TV and not enough time being the wife who cleans, manages the house without a complaint, all wearing heels, pearls and a dress (although the hubsy might like that).

I do cook though. Not as much as I probably should, but more than a lot of other people do. It's probably the only area where my Hausfrau tendencies measure up.

And I love to talk food. I read cookbooks like novels. I read a lot of other food blogs and enjoy them... what the hell (yeah... beware..... I swear like a trucker).... might as well try one of my own.

No comments: