Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wooo... VEGAS!!!

Fuck the Hausfrau duties.

We've booked the next Vegas trip. Yeeee-haw!!!

At this point, there is no plan to rent the Shelby Mustang again. Unless Hertz has the new one by the time we leave. So if no car.... that means no Rosemary's this trip (I'm starting to think I'm cursed) and no Liberace Mueseum. I can live with that, I don't think those places are going away soon.

I'd like to hit the Imperial Palace auto mueseum again. Who knows how long IP will be around.

Sad that the New Frontier and Margarita's Cantina will be gone. I know that place probably isn't going to find a home anywhere else on the strip. Guess we'll have to find a new Friday night meal.

Reeaaaallly want to hit Enoteca San Marco (Mario Batali & Joe.... I won't even try because I *never* spell the last name right.... Lidia's kid, lol) for a lunch or something. The Hubby has been informed of this, and I think he might go for it since the dress is casual.

Really hoping that I'm not just using the slot & video poker machines like reverse ATMs again. God that sucked. Might try to see if I can get an actual seat at a blackjack table to play with some real live humans. We'll see if I work up the courage.

Um. Yeah. Busy day. Stuff happened. Burgers and Crisp Zucchini Coins (Cooking Light recipe, oldie but a goodies) for dinner. Man did Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip SUCK tonight. I think I'm finally ready to let this show go.

EEEEEEEEE!!!! VEGAS!!!!!!! And crap. Gotta bribe the mother in law to come over and water the plants while I'm gone. I don't want to come home to dead plants!!

No comments: